Looking for other restaurant recommendations or lodging suggestions? Contact the box office for more information!
Food and Catering
- Aloha Hawaiian BBQ: Family owned Hawaiian BBQ open for breakfast and lunch
- Apple Basket Cafe: American diner, buffet option available for groups
- Calabria Italian Restaurant: Italian fare, wine bar, and great desserts
- China Garden: Chinese buffet, full menu available.
- Koch’s General Store: Deli and bakery, daily lunch specials
- Lolli’s Dinner Bell Cafe: Located inside the Livestock Sale Barn, specials daily
- Los Jimadores Mexican: Mexican fare
- Pear Tree Kitchen and Bar: American fare, known for their famous onion rings
- Raspberry’s BBQ: Barbeque and American fare
- Star 63 Diner: Open 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch
- Ugo’s Pizzaland: Pizza in Bevier, MO
- West Winery: Missouri wine in downtown Macon
And, as always, don’t miss Sunday Dinner at the theatre!
Catering: You can reserve the theatre for a meal!
Skip the hassle of restaurant reservations and reserve the reception hall at Maples Rep for only $50.
We can recommend caterers and you can go straight from your meal to your seats!
Coal Miner’s Daughter – (660) 349-0913
C&R Supermarket- (660) 385-2168
Koch’s General Store- (660) 395-4321
Noland’s Catering – (660) 395-9141
Raspberry’s BBQ- (660) 385-1436
Lodging and Camping
Comfort Inn and Suites
There are several Air Bnb’s in Macon- click here to find more.
Street parking is open and available to all patrons (with the exception of the loading/unloading zone directly in front of the Royal Theatre). There are also two public parking lots available. The first is one block west of the theatre on the corner of Rollins and Oak St. (next to Ben Franklin). The second is one block north of the theatre on the corner or Rubey and Bourke St.